Mahindra XUV400 Price, Images, Specs, Reviews, Mileage, Videos
Introducing Mahindra XUV400, the first all-electric SUV with cutting-edge technology, powerful features and thrilling performance. Just the right combination of fun and fast, for the trendsetter in you.
Free Pick and Drop Facility Available
- Watch Bhagavanth Kesari (भगवंत केसरी) 2023 480p 720p 1080p in Hindi
- Cafe Coffee Day: Brewing Innovation in the Digital Promotional Token Universe powered by Simplyfy
- The Best Sex Toys for Every Body
- How to download Bhagavanth Kesari (भगवंत केसरी) 2023 480p 720p 1080p in Hindi
Mahindra XUV 400 Key highlights
- Premium Sporty Interiors
- First-in-Segment 6 Airbags
- Electric Sunroof
- Best-in-Class Cabin Space
- Rear Parking Camera
- 16″ Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Electrifying Presence
You must read:
- Mahindra XUV 400 EV On Road Price in India 2023
- Mahindra XUV400 Electric Vehicle (EV) Latest Updates
- Mahindra XUV 400 electric SUV launching next month
- Mahindra XUV400 EV Price, Images, Reviews, Colours & Top Model
New Mahindra XUV400 EV Price Range
The price of Mahindra XUV-400 EV starts at Rs. 15.99 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 18.99 Lakh. Mahindra XUV 400 EV is offered in 3 variants – the base model of XUV400 EV is EC and the top variant Mahindra XUV-400 EV EL Fast Charger which comes at a price tag of Rs. 18.99 Lakh.
Mahindra XUV-400 Gallery Photos
New Mahindra XUV 400 Electric Vehicle (EV) Latest Update
Latest Update: Mahindra has launched the much-awaited XUV400 EV at a starting price of Rs 15.99 lakh (introductory ex-showroom).
Price: Mahindra has priced the XUV400 from Rs 15.99 lakh to Rs 18.99 lakh (introductory ex-showroom).
Variants: It can be had in two variants: EC and EL.
Boot Space: The Mahindra XUV 400 comes with a boot space of 378 litres.
Seating Capacity: The electric SUV can seat up to five passengers.
Battery Pack and Range: The XUV 400 EV gets two battery pack options: 34.5kWh and 39.4kWh. These batteries are paired with a single electric motor making 150PS and 310Nm. The smaller battery claims an MIDC-certified range of 375km and the bigger one offers 456km. The charging duration are as follows:
- 50kW DC Fast Charger: 50 minutes (0-80 percent)
- 7.2kW AC Charger: 6.5 hours
- 3.3kW Domestic Charger: 13 hours
Features: Features on board the XUV400 include a single-pane sunroof, seven-inch touchscreen system with 60+ connected car features, and push-button start-stop.
Safety: On the safety front, it has six airbags, cornering brake control, electronic stability control (ESC), and a rear parking camera.
Rivals: Mahindra’s electric SUV is a rival to the Tata Nexon EV Prime and Tata Nexon EV Max, while also being an affordable alternative to the Hyundai Kona Electric and MG ZS EV.
- Best 7 Websites for Weight Loss Diet Plan and Good Health
- Top 10 Health and Fitness Blogs in India
- Get $5 off your 1st order of Liquor, Grocery or Takeout | Offer by Deliverr.ca
- Liquor, Alcohol, Beer, Wine and more, straight to you in 1 hour in Canada – Deliverr
- New legal liquor home delivery service launched in Dubai by African Eastern and MMI
- Free Diet Plan for Weight Loss & Diet Chart