Mahindra XUV400 Electric Vehicle (EV)
Introducing Mahindra XUV400, the first all-electric SUV with cutting-edge technology, powerful features and thrilling performance. Just the right combination of fun and fast, for the trendsetter in you.
Free Pick and Drop Facility Available
Mahindra XUV 400 Key highlights
- Premium Sporty Interiors
- First-in-Segment 6 Airbags
- Electric Sunroof
- Best-in-Class Cabin Space
- Rear Parking Camera
- 16″ Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Electrifying Presence
New Mahindra XUV400 EV Price Range
The price of Mahindra XUV-400 EV starts at Rs. 15.99 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 18.99 Lakh. Mahindra XUV 400 EV is offered in 3 variants – the base model of XUV400 EV is EC and the top variant Mahindra XUV-400 EV EL Fast Charger which comes at a price tag of Rs. 18.99 Lakh.
You must read:
- Mahindra XUV400 EV Price, Images, Reviews, Colours & Top Model
- Mahindra XUV 400 EV On Road Price in India 2023
- Mahindra XUV 400 electric SUV launching next month
- Mahindra XUV400 Price, Images, Specs, Reviews, Mileage, Videos
Mahindra XUV-400 Gallery Photos
New Mahindra XUV 400 Electric Vehicle (EV) Latest Update
Latest Update: Mahindra has launched the much-awaited XUV400 EV at a starting price of Rs 15.99 lakh (introductory ex-showroom).
Price: Mahindra has priced the XUV400 from Rs 15.99 lakh to Rs 18.99 lakh (introductory ex-showroom).
Variants: It can be had in two variants: EC and EL.
Boot Space: The Mahindra XUV 400 comes with a boot space of 378 litres.
Seating Capacity: The electric SUV can seat up to five passengers.
Battery Pack and Range: The XUV 400 EV gets two battery pack options: 34.5kWh and 39.4kWh. These batteries are paired with a single electric motor making 150PS and 310Nm. The smaller battery claims an MIDC-certified range of 375km and the bigger one offers 456km. The charging duration are as follows:
- 50kW DC Fast Charger: 50 minutes (0-80 percent)
- 7.2kW AC Charger: 6.5 hours
- 3.3kW Domestic Charger: 13 hours
Features: Features on board the XUV400 include a single-pane sunroof, seven-inch touchscreen system with 60+ connected car features, and push-button start-stop.
Safety: On the safety front, it has six airbags, cornering brake control, electronic stability control (ESC), and a rear parking camera.
Rivals: Mahindra’s electric SUV is a rival to the Tata Nexon EV Prime and Tata Nexon EV Max, while also being an affordable alternative to the Hyundai Kona Electric and MG ZS EV.
- Best 7 Websites for Weight Loss Diet Plan and Good Health
- Top 10 Health and Fitness Blogs in India
- Get $5 off your 1st order of Liquor, Grocery or Takeout | Offer by Deliverr.ca
- Liquor, Alcohol, Beer, Wine and more, straight to you in 1 hour in Canada – Deliverr
- New legal liquor home delivery service launched in Dubai by African Eastern and MMI
- Free Diet Plan for Weight Loss & Diet Chart