Basic Rules of Cricket Game by Arif Patel India and Arif Patel Preston, Arif Patel and Family
Cricket is a sport that involves a lot of skill in batting, bowling and fielding.
Cricket is a sport that has 9 fielders per team, a bowler and a keeper and the opponents have 2 batters in at once, while one is facing up the other is at the other end of the pitch getting ready to run to the other end of the pitch to score a run for their team by Arif Patel India.
- Watch Bhagavanth Kesari (भगवंत केसरी) 2023 480p 720p 1080p in Hindi
- Cafe Coffee Day: Brewing Innovation in the Digital Promotional Token Universe powered by Simplyfy
- The Best Sex Toys for Every Body
- How to download Bhagavanth Kesari (भगवंत केसरी) 2023 480p 720p 1080p in Hindi
If the batter misses the ball and the ball hits the stumps he is out or if he hits the ball and is caught he is also out. If at any time while the game is in play and you are out of your crease and someone hits the stumps with the ball you are out and that is called a run out.
Types of games
There are 7 types of different games in cricket.
- Super 8
- 1 day
- 2 day
What you need
To play cricket there is a long list of things you need like
- If you while you’re batting hit the ball over the fence on the foul you get six runs
- If it hits the fence you score 4 runs
- If you hit it into the field you run and how ever many times you run that’s how many runs you get
- A basic cricket pitch
How to bowl
Bowling is simple all you have to do is run to the crease lift your left arm to swing around you right arm and let go of the ball when it is pointing at the batsman like.