Gancia Rose Brut – Product of ITALy
Gancia Brut Rose is fresh, dry, and harmonious. The aftertaste is lingering, with hints of flowers and plums. Fruity and balanced. Ideal for fine aperitifs, fish dishes, delicate pasta dishes, vegetables, and lean meats. Awarded 90 points by The Tasting Panel.
About Gancia Rose – Italy’s First Sparkling Wine.
In 1850, the Gancia family founded their winery surrounded by their beautiful vineyards in Canelli, Piedmont. It was there that Carlo Gancia produced the first Italian sparkling wine, applying the techniques he had learned in Champagne, France. By 1870,Recent Posts:
- Arif Patel Congratulates Indian PM Narendra Modi For Successful G20 Summit, PM Says 'Thank You'
- Arif Patel's Interesting Roles In Upcoming Shahrukh Khan's Jawan Bollywood Movie
- Basic Rules of Cricket Game by Arif Patel India
- Arif Patel Cricketer with a Midas Touch
- How to Become a Business Analyst - Arif Patel Guide 2023
Gancia was an official supplier to the Royal House of Savoy. A distinctive feature of our winery is our cellars–also called Underground Cathedrals for their incredibly beautiful architecture. The dugout of Tufo soil maintains the cool steady temperatures perfect for making and storing wine.